Monday, June 22, 2015

Great tour with Jean Lu, the selfie education continues.

We will see if you can teach an old dog new tricks, as some of the younger members (I guess that is everyone) of the squadra are tutoring me on the selfie.  Jean Lu is in town for a week and we are getting together to ride when it works.  We got out today, and had a great tour.  Out through Ponte a Ema, then up Via Carota to Osteria Nuova, then up and over to Cellai, then to Bombone on the fun road there.  Bombone to Rosano, then a surprise request from Jean Lu to add in Monteloro.

Fun day, and Jean was on form and feeling strong, dropping me on 2 of 3 climbs.  His english is kind of like my Italian, and he asked if I was angry he went ahead.  I said of course not, I love to see people work themselves and go to make themselves happy.  Eventually we got the idea across.  Jean responded with a great compliment, saying I was his model and that I seemed to have Nature and Sport working in harmony.   Anyway, a really nice ride which I needed after a frustrating morning.  Ciao a tutti!



The selfie education continues.  Here are Jean Lu and I in Bombone
today on a great tour.  Rebecca told Jean to make me take one and to help.


No comments:

Post a Comment