Monday, February 18, 2013

Medium rides turns short - plan B by ridingwithcosimo at Garmin Connect - Details

I started my ride late, as Emily and I had a major grocery shopping to do, then I had some lunch at home.  It wasn't exactly warm, as the web showed 46 degrees with 10 mph wind.  I planned a ride, and started out up Via Bolognese, and was continuing to Pratolino when Kate called, and asked if I could pick up Viola from school, and bring her home.  We do this all the time, but it meant I skipped part of the planned ride, from above Pratolino to Casselina, Viliano, Bivigliano, etc.  I just cut that part out and from Pratolino, I continued directly up to the turn toward L'Olmo, took that turn, and descended all the way down Via Faentina to Piazza della Cure, then home.  All in all, still a great ride.  The summary is:  17.5 miles in 1:20 rolling time for an average speed of 13.2 mph, with 1955 vertical feet climbed at an average temperature of 48 degrees.  Click the link for more information.  Sorry, no pictures, as after the call, I wanted to book it so I could easily be on time.  More pictures next time.  Ciao.

Medium rides turns short - plan B by ridingwithcosimo at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment