Thursday, March 14, 2013

Cold - outside and catching one, but a ride anyway. by ridingwithcosimo at Garmin Connect - Details

Sorry, no pictures and a pretty short post.  Yesterday it really rained all day, and it turned colder as well.  I officially came down with a cold yesterday, and it was the first real day of it.  Today, I definitely have the cold, but after a morning of not doing much but watching some episodes of Friday Night Lights on line, I decided to get out, at least for a little while.  I climbed up Via Bolognese to Pian de San Bartolo, then turned off and rode over, down, and up to the church above Cercina.  I took the descent route that I used to always take, and it made it a little different that the ride a few days ago.  I know I feel better while riding, but hopefully I will not pay for it later.  It makes me happy to get out and happiness is a good thing.  Summary is:  14 miles in a rolling time of 1:10 for an average speed of 12 mph with 1450 vertical feet of climbing at an average temperature of 49.  Ciao, a prossimo.

Cold - outside and catching one, but a ride anyway. by ridingwithcosimo at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment