Sunday, March 3, 2013

Short, easy ride to flush the lactic from yesterday. by ridingwithcosimo at Garmin Connect - Details

The weather is nothing short of spectacular today.  It is sunny, calm, and around 60.  After yesterday's effort, I took a short ride and tried to keep it flat, although I still climbed 580 vertical.  I simply wanted to release the lactic acid in the legs from yesterday's effort.  I went out the Viale to the Cascine, and did a short loop through the park, as it was totally crowded with people just wanting to be out and about.  From the Cascine, I re-joined the Viales and from Porta Romana took the curvy route up to the Tavernuzze junction, then climbed to Poggio Imperiale, descending to Galluzzo, then out and around on the Cinque Vie road back to the Viale at Piazza Ferruci.  From there, back home.  I kept the gearing easy, and hopefully it worked as I feel quite good now.  15.4 miles in 1:10 rolling time for an average of 12.9 mph with 580 vertical feet climbed at an average temperature of 60.  Sweet!

Short, easy ride to flush the lactic from yesterday. by ridingwithcosimo at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment