Thursday, September 19, 2013

My first city tour on bikes with clients.

I took out some clients through the Vayable guide service today who asked for a "city" tour, taking in many of the sites of the city.  It was a very different tour for me, but I think it worked well.  We rode throughout the city on a beautiful day, stopping for me to share the knowledge I have about many of the historic and architectural site in the city.  It was fun.  We added in a loop to Piazzale Michaelangelo, then had a panini in Piazza Santa Spirito.  We then added in a loop through the Cascine, followed up with gelato at B-Ice, one of my favorite gelaterias.  All in all, a fun day.  Thanks for "riding with cosimo" Landon and Kayla.  Ciao.

City tour with Landon and Kayla by ridingwithcosimo at Garmin Connect - Details

Kayla and Landon at Piazza Santissima Annucciata.


On ponte alla Grazie, ponte Vecchio in the background.


Landon and Kayla at Piazzale Michaelangelo.


At one of my favorite gelaterias, the tour almost complete.


No comments:

Post a Comment