Friday, September 21, 2012

Quick ride to Cercina

We have double duty today - a guest coming into town tonight, and babysitting for Kate all day.  Emily left early this morning, and I did some things at home that needed to be completed before Alice's arrival.  I also read an article in Vanity Fair about Obama that my son Ben had sent me.  Great article - I recommend it to all.  Well, after getting things complete, I had some time so I set off for a quick ride, one of my standards up Via Bolognese to Pian de Bartolo, then over to Cercina, then descending back into Firenze.  Details can be seen at the following link.

Quick ride to Cercina by ridingwithcosimo at Garmin Connect - Details


Riding into a small town on the way to Cercina.  
Perfect weather!


Riding into Cercina.


Looking back through an olive orchard to Montorsoli.

No comments:

Post a Comment