Friday, June 6, 2014

Last training ride for Trittico del Serra.

I wanted another training ride, but not as hard today, still close to home.  I came up with another alternative, by going up the main road to Fiesole, which I rarely do.  It was fun.  From there, I continued up to the turn off for Montebeni, then turned off to descend to Compiobbi.  I climbed Monteloro, which is the piece I had in mind when I first thought of the ride, then decided to turn off and include the climb to Montefanna from the east side.  From there, a smoking descent through Fiesole home.  First really hot ride of the year, which meant a few bottles of water at the refill spots over my head.  It felt good.  Tomorrow, a client ride in the Siena area.  Hope it is fun!

Last training for Sunday - Fiesole, Compiobbi, Monteloro, Montefanna, Fi by ridingwithcosimo at Garmin Connect - Details

Cypress trees lining a drive above Monteloro.


Just a shot of the road to Monteloro.


The iconic cypress trees on the road above Monteloro.


I liked this little peek a view to a vineyard on the last climb
of the day, up Montefanna.


No comments:

Post a Comment