Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Vincigliata on a low energy day.

I was thinking about a day off, as I am pretty low on energy.  The weather today is really great, and I gave a short ride a try.  As always, it was great to be out riding.  I often end up much more energetic after forcing myself to ride than before, but today, it is pretty much the same.  Either way, a good ride, close to home with a fair amount of climbing.  I started with my now standard route to San Domenico, through Le Cure on a back road.  I connect to the main road to Fiesole, then turn off to descend to the start of the Vincigliata climb.  Over to the Fiesole road, and I gave it a little thought to extend the ride to Olmo, but I am planning on a longish ride tomorrow, so I went down to Fiesole, then took the WCI descent to Pian de Mugnone, then back to Le Cure and home.  More energy tomorrow, and I think Sette Ponte.  Ciao.

Vincigliata, Fiesole, Pian de Mugnone, searching for energy by ridingwithcosimo at Garmin Connect - Details

This is the start of the climb through Vincigliata.  What 
a beautiful little road.  Fun to ride!


A beautiful villa on the road toward Fiesole.


A view toward Fiesole on the road above Vincigliata.


No comments:

Post a Comment