Saturday, October 12, 2013

Quick afternoon birthday ride after the weather cleared.

A rainy morning, which unfortunately I admit matched my mood today.  I am 60 today, and who knows why, but somehow it made me think I am transitioning from middle to old age.  I feel great, and am quite fit, but sometimes these things just affect you the way they do.  Anyway, it cleared, I received a call for a tour tomorrow, and I went for a ride.  My mood lifted and all is good.  60 / schmixty.  The weather was chilly enough at the top for me to put my shell on.  Autumn is here and it is nice.  Ciao.

Monte Morello birthday ride by ridingwithcosimo at Garmin Connect - Details

Looking down at the airport from close to the top of the 
climb at Monte Morello.


What a beautiful road between Pratolino and Monte Morello.


No comments:

Post a Comment